Saturdays Coaching

Updated: May 4


A decision will be made on Thursday about the possible postponement of Saturdays Coaching session at Harbourbridge Lakes.

The weather looks like it may be less than ideal, so much so that delivering an effective coaching session may be difficult.

The long range forecast doesn't look good but things can change quickly, so I will let you know if we are good to go on Thursday.


If the event is postponed, it will be held on Saturday 15th May instead.


15 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All